On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Abdullah Shaikh
<abdullah.sha...@viithiisys.com> wrote:
> No, you need to run the run-install-seed ant target from the build.xml file
> that is there in ofbiz folder, this will install seed data required.
>
> If incase you want to have a look at seed data for accounting component,
> look into ofbiz/applications/accounting/data folder
>
> - Abdullah

      I hate to say this but I am still confused. I am using the demo
data and modifying it through the ofbiz modules/applications as needed
(and as I find things out). But, I am not seeing where you configure
the list of available payment institutions you are going to use and
then seed it. So, how do you setup the seed data for accounting
component?