Abdullah Shaikh wrote:
Hey I just had a quick look at the seed data files, but couldn't find seed
data related to PCCharge.

How it happens is, for every payment gateway implemented in ofbiz there is
seed data, and when you install it, there in payment gateway settings you
find the config and then configure the transaction types for that gateway.

But in the case of PCChange, I am not sure, but I guess there is no seed
data and that's the reason for PCCharge not appearing in the drop down.

Thanks for letting me know; I do not feel I am losing my mind any longer (at least not more than the usual). That said, can we create seed data for pccharge? If so, how?

- Abdullah