Hi Gnanashankar,
After making the dynamic view in groovy/java file you can get the eli by
applying findListIteratorByCondition method of delegator object.
then on eli you have methods eli.getPartialList and eli.getCompleteList will
gives you the list which then put into context or service result or request.
On ftl you can then easly iterate that list and make display logic using the

<#list anyList as entry>
  ${entry.key}
</#list>
Here key is field of that particular dynamic view prepared by you.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.