Refer
/applications/product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/facility/CountFacilityInventoryByProduct.groovy
Here you got the code reference for creating a dynamic view getting data
from it and then getting list which can be displayed on ftl/form-widget.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.