HI David:

I am always willing to admit when I'm wrong. Please, David, prove me wrong. Please, publicly correct every piece of misinformation I have ever stated as fact. Use this or any other forum as you see fit.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

David E Jones wrote:
It's so cute that you think that by throwing out possibly (or hopefully?)
incorrect information that someone else will step up and do the research just
to have the pleasure of proving you wrong. Good luck with that.

It seems like when you do this, especially the last few times, you just spread
disinformation as a fact and it never gets corrected. I'm guessing that's not
your intent, but it is the effect.

-David