Interesting!

Neogia has its own, it's the only one I know out there.
Looks like we are a bit behind on this aspect, despite all Jacopo's and HWM team's effort. Maybe it's time that other people, teams help...

Jacques

From: "Jeroen van der Wal" <jvander...@stromboli.it>
These links will provide an insight different Chart of Accounts. I
know for a fact that companies in UK, Netherlands, Italy and
Switserland can choose their own chart of accounts.
http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Localization_Downloads
http://doc.openerp.com/technical_guide/l10n_chart_be_frnl.html?highlight=l10n_chart#module-l10n_chart_be_frnl

Jeroen van der Wal