You could try manually initializing and starting the TestRunContainer, but
obviously changes to java files will only take effect after you recompile.

Let me know how it goes, there is potential that we could put something like
this into webtools alongside the selenium tests.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com