If you are mostly interested by the framework fixes, you may try to apply the
patches you may found in respective Jira issues...

Jacques

From: "Florin Popa" <flopacons...@gmail.com>
We have a separate Eclipse project which contains ONLY the resources we
ever touched. But even like this no one of the procedures seems easy for
the moment

regards,
Flopa
Given the amount of changes required to back port you're probably better to upgrade to a newer revision, depending on how you've handled your custom code and what tests you have in place to verify your main areas of functionality, it should be relatively straightforward.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com