I upgraded 2 systems from Minerva (R4.0) to DBCP for clients of mine but I don't know if it's the kind of problems you encounter. It seems that you are facing more. Not sure as I have, like you, not much time to look at it

Jacques

From: "Florin Popa" <flopacons...@gmail.com>
I was just asking myself if someone encountered before such problems on
older revisions..

Would be Geronimo ok to be used or shall I try something else?

regards,
Florin
I'm sorry the potential for problems with this approach is just too large for
me to be able to help you through it.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media