I'll take a look ar Grinder, seems promising, thanks again.

Of course life is never easy :) now I have another problem... the network admin configured 2 ofbiz instances having an apache in front of them as balancer.. but apache "talks" with ofbiz instances via AJP rather than mod_jk ..which seems to be a bottleneck..
Have you experienced that kind of things?

best regards,
Florin Popa

The Grinder is a nice tool for such things (and has a nice recording proxy).

BTW, make sure to set your HTTP and thread pool sizes adequately for the load
you are planning on.

-David