My thought was that the local server (rather than a web site) might
actually be the ideal place for video.  Certainly the warnings on the
old site about downloading, not streaming, suggest that may be the case.
SVN would make updates or additions automatic if/when they happen, which
(so far) has not really been an issue.

A video component of the local help system, like the docbook system,
might be a good thing as the system grows.  A standard local location,
and standard links to them from the help pages would be good, but
possible language differences etc. militate in favor of it being
optional, and as you say, SVN may not be the optimal way to deal with
it.  When OFBiz goes modular, it may be one kind of module to think
about.

Is there a java equivalent of apt-get, yum, or rpm?

Just a thought.

--
Matt Warnock <mwarn...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.