at the end of last month resources hosted by hotwax was moved to the
apache infra. There was a few bugs that had to be worked out.
there has been considerable conversation about this both oh the user and
dev mailing list

YOu should not have any problem unless you try when they are updating
the demo site nightly

masionas sent the following on 2/10/2010 2:29 PM: