So maybe keep things simple?

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Just FYI, demo.ofbiz.org always used to go to ecommerce when the demo was on
Contegix.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 11/02/2010, at 10:54 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi Tim,

Yes indeed, that sounds like the most reasonnable thing to do. If in the same time we could redirect https://demo.ofbiz.org to back end it would be great, both to trunk I guess (for the moment it's not an option anyway)

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Where should the redirect go for http://demo.ofbiz.org? The redirect that's in place does demo.ofbiz.org/* -> ofbiz-vm.apache.org/$1 - but that obviously means that it would simply go to ofbiz-vm.apache.org - which has no app. What would likely be the best thing to do would be to change ofbiz-vm.apache.org to redirect (or rewrite) to ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ecommerce/ . Jacques is that what you were planning to fix - on the ASF side?

Cheers,
Ruppert