Hi,

I am a beginner in java. This is a very new area to me.I want to configure
POS with ofbiz.

The details are as follows

My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

I have installed ofbiz4.0 in the folder C:\workspace\ofbiz4.0

jdk1.6.0_18 folder is in the folder  C:\java\jdk1.6.0_18

Epson 1.11.9 is in the  folder  C:\Program Files\Epson is 1.11.9

How do i open POS - order entry and all other  windows in apache web
server?  What is the command using for that  ?

I have configured opentaps in my system. I am using the below url to open
the opentaps crm

http://localhost:8080/opentaps

Similar way how do i open POS s/w in apache server?What should be the link
for opening that?

I am running the POS in ofbiz using the following command in the command
prompt  startofbiz -pos ( pls find the screen shot for that command)

But i dont know how to view the UI section.

Pls help me..I am very new to this section(in java and ERP). Its very urgent
.

Pls do needful.

Pls help me. If this is not the correct place for the help, pls send me the
correct mail id

Thanks in advance,
Priya