Ruth,

I got it to display finally.  It is possible that I just wasn't refreshing
the web page properly [blush].

But I really want to widen that left ecom-header, so that the logo becomes
more legible.

Somehow just widening the ecom_header #left width and the ecom-header
#middle margin-left accordingly in ecommain.css doesn't do the trick.  So I
have to figure out if this needs recompiling or what else needs changing.

But, definite progress.  And, I got a CSS book from the library. :-)

Thanks again,
Goran