Hi Chris

With all due respect, your desire to replace the entity engine with hibernate
exhibits a serious lack of understanding of one of OFBiz's core design
philosophies.  This has been discussed many times so I don't want to rehash the
debate here but I do strongly suggest that you search the mailing lists for
discussions pertaining to hibernate and ORM in general.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com