The only thing I see differet about grails is it use ROR. There was some
integration of ROR in ofbiz but the motivator has since stopped and no
more effort has been done. check out Davids response
http://www.mail-archive.com/ofbiz-...@incubator.apache.org/msg01688.html

maybe picking up where that left off would be the best implantations step.

huang.mi...@gmail.com sent the following on 2/26/2010 8:49 AM: