On Mar 1, 2010, at 4:38 PM, Christopher Snow wrote:

> Hi Jacopo,  I'm not complaining - I'm merely stating my experiences.

No, no... you are complaining a lot!!!

> I am also trying to help with the areas that are a problem, such as
> documentation, bug fixes, etc.

And while doing this you complain...
The way I see the public lists is like an open space office, where people are
building together a great software; and having guys in the near desk that can't
work in silence, or that have to jump in in every conversation is annoying if
you are trying to perform a task.

Kind regards,

Jacopo