Hi Scott:
Not when I was there. It was set to USD on both the store-front page and in the Catalog Manager.
But, given that, when you switched it back, did the prices show up?
TIA
Ruth

Scott Gray wrote:
Check the product store, someone has changed the currency/localization to
Turkey hence the USD prices no longer apply.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com