Yes committers first.
also remember we have a user list with the developer that have
implemented ofbiz are listed.
that should cover those that are familiar with ofbiz

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 3/17/2010 9:31 AM: