bottom line is what is the life cycle of a previous version, and how
many users are there. But if you have the resources go for it.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 3/22/2010 11:52 AM: