Hi Scott:
ScottA wrote:
Not sure what I could do Ruth but certainly willing to give somethign a try
Do you have an add-on you'd like to sell? I have several pieces of documentation (with a couple more coming online soon) that I consider complementary add-on products to OFBiz. I'd like to use the myofbiz.com brand (yes, we are "for profit" but make no mistake, I'm in the red big time on this project. It is a labor of love!) and establish it as a quality "go-to" marketplace for OFBiz stuff.

We could offer both the products (as packaged code) and/or the documentation to go with it.

Actually, there is more to it than this, but for starters, if you are interested, contact me at ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com
if people think its worthwhile. I wonder what the devs think?
The "devs" and I are not on "speaking" terms. At least that is how I see it. IMO they are to confrontational to make it worth my time and effort to deal with except on certain occasions when I need a quick break from my work. So, you are welcome to solicit opinions from them. I'll just hang out here.

Regards,
Ruth