It's not - we just have to get the information out and make it a priority.  I
suspect that anyone using this stuff in production is having the same problem.
IMO, what we need to have happen is for the ASF to give more of us access so
that we can get more of the information out there to more people who might be
able to actually fix the problem.

Scott and I in particular are still waiting for our access to be resolved.

Cheers,
Ruppert