This is just the application I was looking for.
I need to send to users HTML notification mails for events that happen on
the server.
I want to define a contact list for every event so that I can control who is
informed of what by including users in contact lists or not.
Emails should be HTML because they must include HTML links so that the user
can click on the links and go directly to the related OFBiz page.

-Bruno