Hello list,

I'm trying to implement the following scenario into Ofbiz but i prefer to
consult here firstly just in case it's possible to do it OOTB:

   - Actors: Destination company, Source company, International Carrier,
   Suppliers, Tax authorities

   - In most cases a purchase order will be send by sea, but sometimes could
   be send by air, it will depends of the urgency. The international carrier
   will be the same using both methods.
   - Money exchange commission and fees should be charged in some way to the
   products. Whislist: I will develop a gateway to the ECB (European Central
   Bank) to get the currency rate automatically updated every day. They provide
   the mechanism to integrate this into any application through XML so I don't
   think it will be very difficult.

   - I have different suppliers in the source country and I often will make
   orders grouping them. I usually use FCA incoterm but in some cases could be
   EXW for different suppliers. EXW represents that my international carrier
   picks up the order items and I will be charged for that.

   1. Everytime a purchase order is generated and received by the supplier,
   the items will be send to the international carrier warehouse located in the
   source country. I also have control of a company, settled in the source
   country, who will be the responsible of get the different invoices from the
   suppliers, unify them and make one invoice using the source company details.
   At this point port/airport charges of the source country will be applied.
   2. So, when the purchase orders reaches the destination port/airport
   charges of the will be applied. Once the orders successful passes the
   pertinent controls, the purchase order will be stored in the warehouse of
   the international carrier for a while. At this time some some taxes from the
   destination country will be applied (VAT, duty tax).
   3. Finally, the international carrier sends me the purchase order to my
   destination warehouse and give me the invoice including all the expenses
   mentioned before plus the freight expenses and the invoice previously
   generated by my company of the source country. The freight expenses are
   calculated in a different way depending on the service has been chosen, eg:
   LCL (Groupage), FCL (Full container...)

By now, I've created all the parties but don't know how to relate each other
in order to get this things sorted. I would like to get the total cost for
each product automatically calculated considering the volume and weight of
the purchase order and all taxes, commissions, etc.

It is not my intention to get a free-consulting session. I merely want to
know what is possible to do OOTB and what is not, so any kind of answers
that provide me a guidance (even those require customization) are fine and I
will appreciate a lot. In fact I would like to include my experience about
this in the wiki (extracting this to a generic procedure). Perharps in HEMP
as a story for import/export?

Thank you very much in advance.