Let's not forget the mailing list archives either, virtually any topic you want
to discuss has likely been discussed before:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/
http://ofbiz.markmail.org/

Btw Jacques, I actually have access to all of the old mailing list mbox
archives which I believe the nabble guy is able to manually import if someone
wanted to send them to him.

Regards
Scott