Scott Gray wrote:
Let's not forget the mailing list archives either, virtually any topic you want
to discuss has likely been discussed before:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/
http://ofbiz.markmail.org/

Btw Jacques, I actually have access to all of the old mailing list mbox
archives which I believe the nabble guy is able to
manually import if someone wanted to send them to him.

Yes this sounds interesting, could you ask them and handle it?

Thanks Scott

Jacques

Regards
Scott