if your using partyrelationship then you show a relationship between to parties. so you have to have a page that either list all restaurants (Parties) they can select or let them add a party for a restaurants. you can use an SECA that triggers on createcustomer that then calls create partyrelationsips

OfBizSuds sent the following on 8/10/2010 5:26 AM:

Thank you BJ&  Raj,

Showing the list of restaurants on NewCustomer.ftl finally started to work.
whew!

Unable to figure out how to programatically save PartyRelationship for
CUSTOMER to FAVORITE_RESTAURANT.

I think I need to do this in CustomerEvents.xml but its calling methods all
over the place&  I just can't get the code which I can call for saving
PartyRelationship.

Any pointers will be great.

Thanks!