Check your ofbiz-component.xml of your application and see if you have configure security permission there?

Raj

On 11/08/10 17:40, OfBizSuds wrote:
Thanks BJ. Today I am struggling with a different problem :) Up until
yesterday my application (a clone of ecommerce) was working fine as in I
could log in using a few ids that I had registered.
But since this morning the Login keeps giving me the following error :
"The Following Errors Occurred: unable to login this application".

But I am able to log in to ecommerce&  ecomclone with these newly registered
ids.

Only the admin id seems to work to log in to my app.

I had been changing data from backend for Party, PartyRole,
PartyRelationship tables so I am thinking maybe somewhere I messed it up.

Is there any way of reinstallling the demo/ seed data only&  start from
scratch?