Hi BJ,

  Thank for your quick reply.

  I understand that in OFBIZ we can use an "Appl" table to implement the
n:m relationship technically.

  What I don't understand is the business level design of these two
relations: What's the purpose to associate a product feature category or
group to a product category? I haven't find anywhere can use these
relationships.

Thanks,
Miles