Hi,

I wish to achieve following functionality in ofbiz :

-          From controller , I am calling a groovy file

-          In groovy file, I am checking if data corresponding to request
parameters from screen is existing in some entity or not

-          If data is not preset in that entity, I wish display "error message"
on the output screen which is mapped to response type "error"

My question here is that how do I pass a message (e.g. "No data for this empl
id ...") from groovy file to the next xml screen corresponding to "error"
response

(Similar to as we do in Java service of ofbiz. Using
ServiceUtil.returnError("type ur msg here") )

What things I need to write in groovy and XML file ?

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil Sawant

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.