From: Ravindra Mandre [mailto:raviof...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:28 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Passing error message from groovy to XML screen

Hello swapnil ,
you can give a try to this by the following :

<event type="bsf" invoke="component://Path of your groovy file"/>
<response name="success" type="view" value="valueName"/>
 <response name="error" type="view" value="valueName"/>

based on the return from groovy file which may be success or error , you can
provide the view .

HTH

Regards
Ravindra Mandre