Hi Micha:

Could I ask how big are your data sets? The reason I ask is that several years ago, prior to 9.04 I had an out-of-memory problem that was never resolved. The database tables that I was querying had between 4 - 12 million records. My database (and OFBiz usage of the same) went away before I couldn't do any further investigation into the problem.

So, I'm still curious about OFBiz support for really large data sets.

Regards,
Ruth

Michał Cukierman wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer.

I have allocated 2GB of memory, so it's not a case. The problem is that
I work on huge data sets. Version is 10.4 but 9.04 is has the same code.
I have ommited those informations 'couse as you see - it's not relevant
to the topic.

I don't understand your last assumption. Maybe it will someting in my
understanding?

For now I think the best would be to improve the code I have proposed as
it fixes:
1) My issues
2) Coding way of selecting everything to get a couple of categories.

So, thats why I asked about:

1) How to implement Right/Left joins on DynamicViewEntity
(I was able to find out how to creat inner join only)
2) How to implement my whereString
(Haven't found in a code such a use case)

Regards,
Michał