Hi All,

I was working on ECA, i have struck with this error, can any one help me, to
solve this issue.

1.  I want to create WorkEffort in backend, when request is created, so i
have written ECA to do this job.
2. When i tried to create request, i am getting this error

 The Following Errors Occurred:

Error: Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The
current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
[createWorkEffort] threw an unexpected
exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
required parameter is missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.currentStatusId]The
following required parameter is missing: [IN]
[createWorkEffort.workEffortName]The following required parameter is
missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.workEffortTypeId] (The following required
parameter is missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.currentStatusId]The following
required parameter is missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.workEffortName]The
following required parameter is missing: [IN]
[createWorkEffort.workEffortTypeId])   calling service setCustRequestStatus
in createCustRequest

3. I am sending this three fields (workEffortName,
WorkEffort.currentStatusId, workEffortTypeId) as hidden fields in request
form.