The call to createWorkEffort is missing required parameters, you are probably
better off either using a service group to combine the two services into one or
create a wrapping service to do the same.  Service ECAs are really only useful
when the additional services don't require anything additional in the context
other than what is going in to or coming out of the triggering service.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 26/08/2010, at 8:14 PM, Naveen Kumar wrote:

> Hi BJ,
>
> I am using EECA,
>
> Here is my code
>
>    <eca entity="CustRequest" operation="create" event="return">
>        <condition field-name="custRequestTypeId" operator="equals"
> value="RF_SUPPORT"/>
>        <action service="createWorkEffort" mode="sync"/>
>    </eca>
>
> Regards,
>
> Naveen.
>
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM, BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net> wrote:
>
>> there are two types of ECA's, EECA and SECA
>> could you provide more info.
>>
>> =========================
>> BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
>> Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation  <
>> http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
>> Specialtymarket.com  <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
>> Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist
>>
>> Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
>>

>> Naveen Kumar sent the following on 8/26/2010 12:50 AM:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I was working on ECA, i have struck with this error, can any one help me,
>>> solve this issue.
>>>
>>> 1.  I want to create WorkEffort in backend, when request is created, so i
>>> have written ECA to do this job.
>>> 2. When i tried to create request, i am getting this error
>>>
>>> The Following Errors Occurred:
>>>
>>> Error: Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The
>>> current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new
>>> transaction
>>> and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
>>> [createWorkEffort] threw an unexpected
>>> exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
>>> required parameter is missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.currentStatusId]The
>>> following required parameter is missing: [IN]
>>> [createWorkEffort.workEffortName]The following required parameter is
>>> missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.workEffortTypeId] (The following required
>>> parameter is missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.currentStatusId]The following
>>> required parameter is missing: [IN] [createWorkEffort.workEffortName]The
>>> following required parameter is missing: [IN]
>>> [createWorkEffort.workEffortTypeId])   calling service
>>> setCustRequestStatus
>>> in createCustRequest
>>>

>>> 3. I am sending this three fields (workEffortName,
>>> WorkEffort.currentStatusId, workEffortTypeId) as hidden fields in request