I had to check on my demo to verify that the Search engines do parse the Help in the Demo
I see is good in two ways. One it will drive people to the demo.
two it will show off the help system in ofbiz.
Thought occurs to me we need to add links in the help to send someone to the proper place in ofbiz.

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Sam Hamilton sent the following on 8/28/2010 7:52 PM:

Hi BJ,

My only worry about that is getting the search engines to index and then
rank the information if the only copy of the data is in the demo OFBiz.

I love the idea of having all the documents within a local deployment of
OFBiz but do you think its possible to copy them (imagining that they
are DocBook format or the such) and have a copy on ofbiz.apache.org
which would then hopefully give visibility on the search engines for
OFBiz searches - how many times have you searched for a wiki page that
you know exists but can't find it over all the other blog posts people
have created?

Sam