Hello Group,

I have a requirement to discount invoices if paid within the specified days.
I could see the term type for the same (see below)  but no implementation
and therefore looking to confirm.

<TermType description="Payment (discounted if paid within specified days)"
hasTable="N" parentTypeId="FINANCIAL_TERM" termTypeId="FIN_PAYMENT_DISC"/>

If the implementation does not exist, then I would be interested in working
on it. Would appreciate pointers on best way of doing this. My approach is
to recalculate invoice total after applying the term if there is a match for
the term period. To apply the discount, will create a payment Discount
ledger and post the amount with no change to actual invoice.

- Aray