Thanks.. Yes, I can see the steps you mentioned are implemented and works
just fine. My requirement is beyond association of terms to order/invoice
and reporting the same. I actually need to apply the discount. Taking the
example from my earlier email, need to close the invoice at $27 instead of
$30 if paid within time. Thanks for confirming that it is not implemented.
Will go ahead and give it a shot and share back on the approach taken.

- Aray