Hi BJ,

It is an interesting idea ! You actually propose to use OfBiz as the core
platform for the AAL, and not only as an e-commerce solution. We will
consider it as an option. However, I would say that it seems that it could
be an overkill to use an ERP solution as a general platform for
applications and devices. This option could be too heavy, in terms of
unneeded code/unneeded business features/high learning curve etc.. The
idea is definitely interesting, though.

Best Regards,
Vadim
-------------------------------
Vadim Eisenberg
IT for Healthcare & Life Sciences
IBM Research - Haifa

===========================================================================================================

> > European
> > and
> > for
> > developers
> >> option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=9&Itemid=21
> > devices

> > about
> > that

OfBiz/business