Hi Bruno,

My opinions as below:

For now, I will call the standalone framework as framework project and the
rest of the components as applications project.

1. As the current framework embeds servlet container like Tomcat and Jetty,
codes related to servlet containers stay with the standalone framework.

2. Webtools and Example should be in the framework project.

2. Party application shouldn't be in framework. But it can be decoupled from
the rest of the applications.

3. It is also alrite for Party application to reference other applications
like Order, but
    a. links to other application, should be disabled in realtime if the
other application component is not loaded.
    b. the framework should inject scripts (like css and js) into the header
(similar to what wicket and click framework is doing) if screens from other
application is used. Likewise, if screens from other application are called
without the applications being loaded, the framework should provide some
useful screen messages when the screen is loaded.

4. The application project should contain the compiled framework without its
source code. In the long run, it should be easy to simply drop the framework
into the applications project, or the applications project into the
framework.

5. Themes can go with the framework with a default theme, and the rest as
adds-on.

6. The framework project can have more frequent releases than the
application project, while keeping the goals for the framework project in
alignment with the applications project as what currently is.

- james