I created a security group called sales manager and I added to it the
permission of sfa admin butI'm not able to create a forecast
it tells me that I dun have the permission to invoke the service create
forecast
the version is v911202
this problem really irritates me can someone help?
what I understand is that sfa manager have all permissions in sfa right?
although i've downloaded v9.04 but the sfa is not complete and the
permissions is not created.
v9.04 is the stable version but some staff is not completed or have they
been completed in the svn version?
from where can I get the most completed stable version 9.04?