You have seem to done some research.
do you want the answers as a end user or a developer.
also Please include Version (4.0, 9.04, 10.4,trunk) rev number and Configuration (single DB or multitentant)

Shereen sent the following on 9/21/2010 11:09 PM:

I'm new to ofbiz I've some questions regarding the marketing application
Could anyone explain to me what's the tracking code and how to use in
details.
what I only know is that it's a way of tracking the marketing campaign but I
dont know how to use it
it has access internal and external types what are they.
also it's related to orders how this could be done
thanks