first please join the user Mailing list to that you replays carry the rest of the thread.
this helps us on the mailing list but not on nabble.
as you see the original question is lost so can answer more from this.
the answer to this questions is unless you have a reason specifically to use a earlier version, always use the latest. trunk is more update, the bug fixs in the trunk are the same as the ones in 10.4.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Shereen sent the following on 9/22/2010 10:24 PM:

First I want them as end user to understand them very well and then match
these functions to the clients requirements and see if I'll have to make
code changes or so the version I'm talking about is version 9.04 and now I'm
thinking of using v10.04 what do you recommend for me?