Hi
I have the following problem.

For a certain product I've many suppliers those suppliers have their prices
in different currencies .
When I go to the order manager and then to the requirements
when I choose the product the system automatically chooses the supplier for
me but IT DOESNT CONSIDER CURRENCY it just finds the lowest price but IT
CONSIDERS the  ordered quantity

so finally it chooses the lowest price of the suitable ordered quantity
without currency check

this problem in all versions I used 9.04 and 10.04

Any suggestions please? has anyone implemented something like a currency
converter?