the first two on you list are not part of ofbiz and you must install the jars to support that

Zwick, Marshall R (IS) sent the following on 10/4/2010 1:17 PM:
Hello,

I am trying to locate Jar files needed to build a library.

I am missing the following needed imports for Java:

import com.atlassian.core.ofbiz.CoreFactory;
import com.atlassian.core.ofbiz.util.EntityUtils;

import org.ofbiz.core.entity.EntityUtil
import org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException
import org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue

import org.ofbiz.core.util.UtilMisc;

Can you assist me on where these jar or zip files can be found so
that I can download them for my project?

I appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Thank you.

Marshall Zwick