Hi all
I want to make custom different lists of order so that every employee can
see different list according to his job
for example I want the sales person to the approved orders only and i want
the accountant to see the created orders only
I know this seems simple But I'm confused about some staff.
First I've done things similar in the requests using form lists and
performfind and by setting some fields before the performfid

Can I do this in the order? can I follow the same way of lists and
performfind and such things?
if so what entity should I use I find there are a lot of entities in the
order but none named Order I tried to the trace the already implemented code
but I failed to make something successful so can anyone help me doing that
using the normal form list and perform find?