Thanks for your advice
I'll try to do that.
I was asking too about the functionality can i define my own lists with type
and states defined as I wish using lists in forms and performfind?
what entity should I choose then?
if I used my portal I'll only choose screens? I want more security than this
for example I show the order list of certain statuses will I be able to do
that?
or this will not be changed unless I do changes in the .groovy files and ftl
files associated with the order
Thanks a lot for help

in my