Hi List,

it seems that information about the product variant that has been selected by
the customer when ordering
is never persisted at the invoice or the order. Are we missing something here
or is this a bug/unimplemented?

Has anyone has ever used variant products and can provide some insight on this
issue?

Thanks, greetings,

 - Karl