Hi All

During my work on understanding the code of how order process takes place
and the valid statuses changes and such things
Actually I'm trying to study the order java services.
what I understand now is that I'll have to change in the status valid
changes table and do some changes in the code but I didnt study any xpdl
files even there's one in the order.
how this xpdl file affect me ?
will it be enough to change the order services that allow changes from one
stage to the other and do the necessary changes in the database?

Thanks in advance