sorry need more clarity
if your using the uI please state the steps
if you programming please give the services you are calling.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Shereen sent the following on 11/16/2010 12:56 PM:

The usual way of creating quote just I set its type to product purchase
then I specify the from party to any supplier and to party to my company
I don't know if this is right or not and I didnt read about that in the wiki
I really need to know is this right or the quote is just part of the sales
process from the company to a customer.
If it's a part of a sales can you help me what are the different types of
quotes are used for?

Thanks in advance